* Asparagus - Spring panzanella - part of our Amazing Race celebration.
* Strawberries - Sliced and eaten fresh. Some were a little tart, others sweet. I loved the contrast.
* Sugar Snap Peas, Spinach, Bok Choy, Spring Onions - Greens-packed stir fry with pan-glazed tofu.
* Spring Onions - Part of our Cinco de Mayo burrito feast - they were included in the Mexican rice component. Then the leftovers from Cinco de Mayo were used to make a Mexican version of arancini - Mexican Rice Balls!
* Salad Mix - Salad! One of my first and greatest loves.
A satisfying week!